May 28 all-day
- A 3 race open for Lasers, Streakers and RS Teras.
- Three races scheduled. No refund for races not sailed, or cancelled due to prevailing weather conditions
- Race 1 Saturday ~1100hrs, races 2 & 3 to follow
Jun 3 all-day
- One day Open in memory of Mark Ninnim for dinghies and keelboats with PN of 847 or greater
- First race 1100hrs
- Three races scheduled. No refund for races not sailed, or cancelled due to prevailing weather conditions.
- Pre-enter by 29 May
- Entry and camping fees in aid of Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust
- – Minimum entry fee: Doublehander £20 / Singlehander £15
- – Visitor camping available Thursday and Friday night (normal bank holiday rules apply to members) – £10/£7.50 per night for motorhome or caravan / tent
Jun 18 – Jun 19 all-day
- Two day open for Flying Fifteens and GP14s
- First race 1300hrs.
- Five races scheduled. No refund for races not sailed, or cancelled due to prevailing weather conditions.
- Early entry by 29 May
- Sandwiches, snacks and drinks will be available each day
- Don’t forget to book camping too, just £7.50/tent/night or £10/caravans motorhomes/night
Subscribe to filtered calendar