The 70th AGM was held in the clubhouse on Sunday 5 December.
Commodore Jon Denwood thanked all who had contributed to what has been a busy, and successful season.
- The minutes of the 69th AGM were adopted
- The annual accounts were adopted
- The proposed rule changes were agreed, with some minor changes to wording
- Following discussion, an amendment to the circulated subscriptions was proposed and agreed
|Category||Before 31st March||From 1st April|
- Officers and members of the outgoing council were re-elected, though a vacancy for the safety officer position exists as Robin Dawson has stepped down from the role. Full list
- The honorary auditor was re-elected
- There were a couple of changes to the fleet captains