Waiting for Wind

A lack of wind put proceedings on hold until after 12 at which time the wind was filling in on the eastern side of the bay. With sufficient interest in racing, the rescue crews started to launch the boats, but the wind faded more rapidly than it appeared, so the boats were retrieved, and racing abandoned for the day.

With only three scheduled races remaining, the end of the season is approaching all too quickly.

Latest results

All members should be in receipt of the notice of AGM which is being held a fortnight today on 27 November. Unfortunately the treasurer is unable to attend, but if you have any questions that you propose to raise at the AGM regarding the audited accounts please email us so that a response can be prepared.